so far today
Average pass mark
for each lesson
so far this month
so far this year
Lessons completed so far today
Average pass mark for each lesson
Lessons completed so far this month
Lessons completed so far this year
- We never buy children’s data of any type from schools or anyone. Ever.
- The only data we receive is provided by parents, from online or paper forms you may have filled out and sent to us, or when enrolling your children on the programme;
- We will never sell on, share or give away any data you have given to us, to anyone else outside the Exemplar Education Group and specific contracted third-parties who provide services available on the ELS System on Exemplar Education’s behalf.
- We will always ask for and gain your agreement to use your data for communicating with you, for providing educational support to your children and we only ask for the data we reasonably need to do that
- If you wish to decline an invitation from us, we do not ask for any family or children’s details, just a simple “No Thank You”
- If you ask us not to contact you at a number or email you’ve given us, we won’t.
- What information Exemplar Education may collect about you;
- How Exemplar Education will use information we collect about you;
- How Exemplar Education will keep your data secure;
- Exemplar Education’s cookie use
- Whether Exemplar Education will disclose your details to anyone else;
- How Exemplar Education will use your information to act on offensive or inappropriate content
- How Exemplar Education will treat children aged 16 or less
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
- What information will Exemplar Education collect about me?
- Filled in an online or paper form to make an enquiry, either in response to an advertising activity or directly from our own website; or
- Provided us with data, using either an online or paper form, or in writing via a letter, or over the telephone as part of an enquiry or service call, or in a face to face discussion with a member of our staff
- How will Exemplar Education use the information it collects about me?
- To respond to an enquiry that you have made to us – either directly via our own website or through a third party contracted by us – and to send you information relevant to and derived from that enquiry
- To enable us to provide products, services and programmes to you and your children, that you have purchased or subscribed for. This includes using personal information to identify you and your children if logging in to one of our websites to use services and to inform you of information relevant to that service such as results, upgrades and updates to the services, instructions and technical support provision and similar services
- To carry out normal customer communication such as correspondence about your account, customer service calls, in relation to any complaint or contribution you may have made, to invite you to participate in surveys about Exemplar Education products and customer service (participation is always voluntary) or information on other relevant matters
3. How will Exemplar Education keep my data secure?Wherever your personal information may be held within Exemplar Education or on its behalf, we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure. All personal information is held in a secure environment. Our systems are all hosted in the UK or the EU, by some of the largest professional hosting companies in the world and have the latest security protection available. All databases conform to the highest UK Data Protection Standards and the latest UK data protection legislation and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office to hold and process personal data. Access to data within Exemplar Education is strictly controlled and managed, using passwords and access level management software, to ensure that our staff members only see the data they need to see to do their jobs and meet our customer’s needs and requests.
- Will Exemplar Education share my personal information with anyone else?
- Offensive or inappropriate content on Exemplar Education website
- What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
- Your consent
- Each student has his or her own personal user names and passwords that must be used to access their Exemplar Online Learning Systems (ELS).
- Different user names and passwords are used for the Exemplar Education Learning system (EEL) and the Exemplar Support Services system (ESS).
- Passwords are not transferable and may only be used by the student or parent for whom they have been created. They should not be given to anyone else.
- If you lose or forget your username or password, our Customer Support Team at Exemplar Education can remind you of it, or reset it if you prefer – just call 0800 1777 999 anytime Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. or email a request to email@example.com at any time.
- If someone else has been given your password and you want to change it, just call 0800 1777 999 anytime Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and our Customer Support Team will be pleased to help you.
- We never use or record a child’s e-mail address. We will only use and hold a family e-mail address controlled by and which and which has been given to us by, a parent or carer or other responsible adult a on registration with Exemplar Education, or later updated by a parent or carer or other responsible adult.
- When we communicate by e-mail it will only be to this family controlled e-mail box that you have nominated
- Every child has a unique user name and password for the Exemplar Education Learning system (EEL) and the Exemplar Support Services system (ESS), without which they cannot log in to their personal online learning or support spaces. These are not shared with any other member of the family or anyone else and will be provided to the family on or soon after registration.
- All children have both a personal online learning space and a personal online support space. Each is accessed using their unique username and password.
- Children can only access our Secure Interactive Whiteboard through their own personal online support space and no other children can access it at the same time as them. The only other person who can access it is the teacher who is tutoring the child and they must log in through the child’s learning record to set up the session for that child.
- The teacher’s name is always displayed to the children when they are on the Whiteboard and the child’s name is always displayed to the teacher. In this way we always know which teacher is talking to a child at any time and can always refer back to see this at a later date.
- Teachers and other staff who have access to the children’s learning information and learning records can only access these using a unique username and password of their own.
- Every teacher who works for Exemplar Education and tutors children is a fully Qualified UK Registered Teacher.
- By forwarding us a contribution, you (or Exemplar Education where indicated) confirm the following:
- By sharing any contribution (including, but not limited to, any text, photographs, pictures, jokes or poems) with Exemplar Education you (and any relevant parent / carer) agree to grant Exemplar Education, free of charge, irrevocable permission to use the material, without time limit, in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons and as explained below) for Exemplar Education in any media.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way, including allowing others to use it.
- In order that Exemplar Education can use your contribution, you confirm that (if under 16) your parent or carer has agreed for you to send in your contribution with all other information and also agreed for you to enter any competition in which you are interested. You also confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, that you have the right to give Exemplar Education permission to use it for the purposes specified above and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution, or the consent of their parent / carer if they are under 16.
- We normally show (with your contribution) your name, age and city where you live, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. Exemplar Education may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Exemplar Education.
- If you do not want to grant Exemplar Education the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit to or share your contribution with Exemplar Education
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com
- You can contact us by telephone during normal during office hours on 0208 658 7711 or on 0800 1777 999
- You can write to us at: Exemplar Education, 46 Church Ave, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1DT.